- Products that you buy directly from our Porodo website or shop come with a 24-month warranty.
- When you buy Porodo products from any of our approved sellers, you only get a 12-month warranty. If you want to extend this warranty, go to our website at https://porodo.net/warranty and fill out the form with your information. Don't forget to upload a picture of the product too. After we've checked and accepted your request, we'll send you an email to confirm that your product's warranty has been extended.
Warranty Claim Process
- If you want to make a warranty claim, you need to give us a detailed explanation of the issue.
- Porodo has the right to examine the bought product to see if it's the same as what you described before agreeing to a warranty claim.
Shipping and Handling
- Porodo takes care of sending back the faulty product to the service center for customers in the UAE. During the warranty period, these customers won't be asked to pay for this shipping service as it is free in the UAE.
- For orders from outside the UAE, customers will need to pay for the shipping costs during the warranty period.
Repair and Replacement Eligibility
- If the product has issues due to manufacturing errors or breakdowns during the warranty period, we'll fix or replace it without any extra costs.
- If the item isn't in stock, we might provide you with a similar product instead.
- Porodo doesn't cover any damage caused by the normal use of the product over time during the warranty period.
- The Porodo warranty doesn't include coverage for improper use, deliberate damage, accidents, theft, carelessness, or any repairs done by unauthorized service centers.
- The power needs for each product are clearly stated on their packages. Please check these requirements against those of your country before buying. Porodo won't be responsible for any problems related to this.
- All orders must be placed under Visa/Master card.
- Any order from the United Arab Emirates is eligible for Cash on Delivery Payment method.
- Once approved, it will take between 7 and 14 days for you to receive your refund.
- If you paid for your order with Cash On Delivery, one of our customer service representatives will contact you to gather your bank details, which include your account number, IBAN, bank name, and the full name on the card.
Limitations & Customer Responsibilities
- It's the customer's job to read the product manual thoroughly and understand how to use any product they purchase.
- It's up to the customer to ensure they have the right power supply for certain products, as directed in the instruction manual.
- The warranty could be cancelled if any repairs are made outside of the Porodo service center.
- Porodo's responsibility is limited to fixing or replacing the product, as described in the warranty.
- Porodo isn't responsible for any accidental misuse of the product that might cause any kind of damage.